Colombo Time

BOONDI " L i v e "

Google Groups
Subscribe to BOONDI " L i v e " | බූන්දි සජීවී සංවාද
Email:
Visit this group

බූන්දියට එන පාර

වයර් දිගේ- boondionline@gmail.com | ගොළුඛෙලි තැපෑලෙන්- බූන්දියේ අපි, 190/3/A, කැන්දලියැද්දපාළුව, රාගම.

Followers



ගේබ්රියෙල් ගාර්සියා මාර්කේස්ගේ "Memories of my Melancholy Whores" කෘතියෙහි සිංහල පරිවර්තනය "මගේ දුක්ඛදායක සුන්දරියන් පිළිබඳ මතක" නමින් එළි දක්වා තිබෙයි. පරිවර්තනය විදුර ප්‍රභාත් මුණසිංහගෙනි. විදර්ශන ප්‍රකාශනයකි.

"From then on I had her in my memory with so much clarity that I could do what I wanted with her. I changed the color of her eyes according to my state of mind: the color of water when she woke, the color of syrup when she laughed, the color of light when she was annoyed. I dressed her according to the age and condition that suited my changes of mood: a novice of love at twenty, a parlor whore at forty, the queen of Babylon at seventy, a saint at one hundred. Today I know it was not a hallucination but one more miracle of the first love of my life at the age of ninety"
– ‘Memories of my Melancholy Whores’, p.60.



මේ බූන්දිය ඔබේ මූණු පොතට එක් කරන්න | Share this Boondi on Facebook
Related Posts with Thumbnails